$16.00 to $24.00
Twelve types of stone cabochons and mother of pearl adorn the plated-brass, magnetic earrings we outfit with thin, rare earth magnets and cover with clear, protective plastic disks. We designed these earrings specially for:
- the person without pierced ears who likes the look of pierced earrings;
- the person who let piercings grow back to prevent infections from recurring;
- the person who has a ripped ear lobe and can't wear pinching clips;
- the person who develops keloids; and/or
From our Half Dome™ earring shop "click" hike to the small, medium and large collections where images of our magnetic earrings appear arranged by type of cabochon.
Twelve types of natural stone cabochons and mother of pearl adorn these brooches that attach by using the force of opposite polarity, high-strength magnets, meaning...
- no more holes in linen and silk
- added versatility--the gemstone side of the brooch can be worn as a pendant on a 'TTRACTION™ necklace, as shown here in carnelian
From our Half Dome™ brooch shop "click" hike to the stone shop where images of our custom-designed brooches appear arranged by type of cabochon.
pendant necklace/brooch sets
U.S. Pat. No. 5,806,346
Each set includes a hand-knotted, 8 mm stone bead necklace and two magnetic ornaments. Wear an ornament as a pendant on the patented necklace's magnetic clasp or -- by using the horseshoe "back" we put in each set -- as a small brooch. When placed on the underside of fabric, our signature horseshoe magnet easily attracts any 'TTRACTION™ small metal ornament or insert.
signature horseshoe "back"
examples of antique brass metal ornaments for Cowgirl sets
these separate-purchase, solid-metal "inserts" fit 'TTRACTION™ necklace clasps and 'TTRACTION™ open-center ornaments